Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today's poem

Bankruptcy
By Cristian Dolon


I'm going to say this in a form that you will understand...
Simply for the reason so you won't ask me again...
My passion has ran away it no longer stands.

I'm sick of your so called 'innocence'...
And now I will change everything this instant...
It's time to draw a line where we both fit.

You have wasted the time I had with you...
Now it's time to let you know what I'm going to do...
There were even moments I had to sacrifice too.

But love changes to another set...
If it's always the same one who has to arrange it...
I've given everything to you as I never from you get.

You've given nothing to me actually...
Now it's time for you to accept reality...
And it's me who will turn the tables finally.

Now today I checked the very amount...
Of your bank account...
The number of places you have in my heart I can't count.

Because there is nothing there for your account is dead...
It seems your numbers are way under the color red...
Now you have to open a new one under a new man.

And it's so sad to see...
How everything in life empties...
Well to say the least, you're at a bankruptcy.

No comments: