Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Deficiency Report 2009

While surfing the internet for Delmar Topics I came across this 2009 report (statement of Deficiencies and Plan of correction) on the Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center by the Dept of Health and Human Services. It is about 22 pages and in my case I know nothing about these reports to say that is bad or reasonable in length. Since I am always interested in how money is handled I found it interesting in how they handled a person's money when they died. My wife and I had a discussion about a person's medication at a nursing home when they died. Is it part of the person's estate like anything else they own or because it is prescribed is it handled a different way?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can bring attention to a problem no one wants to deal with, narcotics theft at Delmar.