Thursday, June 02, 2011

 

8th Grade at Delmar Middle School Moves On

I stopped by to see the 8th grade graduate to High School this morning. Quite a turn out for the event and they (the audience) were well behaved. I wish the High school graduation was the same way. Only a few (as in under four) did a little cheer and dance for their child - definitely that group was in the minority. And as warned by the Middle school principal - no cell phones went off.


some of the honor students - you can see how filled the place was. The first half of the program was filled with honor awards. Not many usable photos came out of it as I was far in the back of the room.



Ag honor students above and finally the graduation paper.



Comments:
I'd swear you were sitting next to me, you had an american flag shirt on, I was all the way in the back too!
 
You may well be right
 
it was good to see you, I just wish I had introduced myself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?