Monday, June 27, 2011

Anonymous Posters


I decided this morning to no longer allow anonymous posts on my blog. I think if you want to post a comment on my blog you should bear the responsibly of your words. Now I know a register ID name is about like the CB handles of yesteryear but it at least shows a little responsibility and I am sure the anonymous posters were mostly democrats, but it is time for even them to accept some responsibility. The main group of people this will harm will be the infrequent reader who just had some brief comment or a one time comment that would add to my post, but the actions of many work to the disadvantage of the few.

4 comments:

afterthegoldrush said...

You gotta own it...in some respects.

Biazzio said...

Excellent Howard!!! I decided some time ago that if I want to post then I should have the courage to put my name to it, as I was seeing way to many people have that ol "Keyboard Courage" as one of my friends used to call it. Not many of me around so you can't mistake me for anybody else!

T.J. said...

Less time moderating comment to H.

NotHoward said...

Yes!