Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Matt Waldman Awarded President's Volunteer Service Award

In last week's Laurel Star they had a nice article about Matt Waldman being recognized by President Barack Obama for his accomplishments in volunteer work. He was awarded the President's Volunteer Service Award. Matt Waldman completed 127 hours of community service, working at St. Frances de Sales in Salisbury and Delmar High School. In addition to this Matt holds a 4.43 GPA and is ranked second in his class. What a go Matt!!

2 comments:

cs21801 said...

I don't believe in weighted GPAs. I had to work hard and take academic level classes to score my 2.13GPA and I'm proud of it!

Kate E. said...

Matt is an exceptional student and person. Congratulations to him. I'm so proud to see a Delmar student recognized for his service. Wonderful.