Wednesday, March 07, 2012

What Is It With These People Attacking Rush Limbaugh?

Now the president has weighted in on the Rush Limbaugh topic. I simply do not understand what the issue is. If you don't agree with what Rush Limbaugh is saying you simply flip to another radio station. I tell the people who complain about my blog the same thing. No one is twisting is your arm to listen to him or to read me. I for one don't listen to Rush Limbaugh because 90% of what he does is to try to stir up things to attract more attention to him self. Get a life Mr. President, I am sure there are more important things for you to work on and comment on instead of Rush Limbaugh.

2 comments:

Andy Fleetwood said...

I could not agree with you more.

Blog Editor said...

If Rush wants to say shit like that, have his fat, drug addicted ass say it to me. I have a daughter and I would shake that fat fuck until his hypocrisy ran, along with a nice stream of urine, down his legs. And I am not seeking forgiveness. You knwo, YOU fuckers living paycheck to paycheck have the most to lose. When do you get your fucking heads out of your asses and look at the bigger picture. Limbaugh makes 10s of millions ayear to tweak lemmings like you.