Sunday, September 16, 2012

Texting Or Masterbating

I will tell you that don't use your cell phone while driving law is a waste.  I see state police talking on them while driving, town police, town employees and about a quarter of the cars you see have the driver talking or holding the cell phone and texting.  Last week when returning to Delmar I was in the left turn lane at the traffic light by Gordy's Exxon and some young girl was ahead of me waiting for the left turn traffic signal to turn green.  I don't know what she was doing, but whatever hand maneuvering she was doing to her "lap" was more interesting than driving - at least to her- as when the signal finally turned green she continued to sit there and do whatever she was doing until the last moment when she pulled forward thru the light and I had to sit thru another red light. 

No comments: