that would become effective July 1, 2013:
- Reduce the state tax on gasoline by five cents from 23.5 cents per gallon to 18.5 cents per gallon;
- Index the 18.5 cents per gallon state gasoline tax to the Consumer Price Index;
- Phase-in application of the state sales tax on the wholesale price of gasoline starting at two percent July 1, 2013 and increase to four percent July 1, 2014;
- Transportation to receive a percentage of revenue generated by implementation of the federal Marketplace Equity Act (enabling states to apply sales tax to internet sales, provided passage by Congress.);
- Index transit fares charged by the Maryland Transit Administration to the Consumer Price Index;
- State Treasury to issue General Obligation Bonds for federally required environmental improvements.