Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Syria Do You Have An Opinion?

To be faced once again with another military involvement in the Middle East frankly bothers me. One of Obama's points in his first election campaign was he was going to get us out of Iraq and he got us more involved in Afghanistan where they are kicking our ass in spite of handing over fist full’s of money, now he wants to get involved in Syria and no one knows which group there is in the wrong or right - but I can guarantee we will spend more money that we don't have. The logic of borrowing money (national debt) to give to other countries just mystifies me. Didn't Obama's parents tell him "you can't buy friends."

I think these ridiculous wars and the waste of American lives is just to draw the attention away from the economy and the fact that 2/3 of the so called "New" jobs created are part time.

Anyway I emailed my elected officials in Delaware to express myself and should you feel you might here are their websites just click on their "contact me" tab for an email type form.

http://www.coons.senate.gov/  Chris Coon who is in favor of military involvement


http://johncarney.house.gov/  John Carney

Frankly they are going to ignore you and do what they want anyway but maybe you will get some satisfaction out of telling them your opinion.

No comments: