Friday, January 31, 2014

The Palm Scan

As you become older the most frequently occurring  social events in your life are visits to Doctor(s), Lab Work, the Hospital and an occasional highpoint of a funeral.  A couple of days ago I had to have Lab work done and after supplying those people with insurance cards, driver license, and a good part of my life history (which they already had in their computer) they wanted me to do a palm scan.  The scanner is a small block of plastic you put your palm over and it takes a high resolution infrared photo of the vein pattern just under the skin. The person taking the scan assured me it would just be used in the hospital computers and no where else (right).  She said should I come into the hospital unconscious now they can take another palm scan to ID me (assuming my right hand isn't cut off) and get me the right treatment.  More Bull Shit.  Indeed it is the mark of the beast;

If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives his mark on the forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb

No comments: