Thursday, October 02, 2014

Moran Woodworked Furniture

The past couple of weeks I have had more than my share of Doctor appointments.  Spent quite a bit of time sitting in waiting rooms and filling out consent forms, insurance forms, etc. and reading waiting room magazines that have probably been touched by sick people with God knows what wrong with them.  One magazine was "Garden and Gun", never heard of it before, but it was good.  Published for people with money so obviously I was just window shopping their ads.   One ad was for Moran Woodworked Furniture  http://moranwoodworked.com/  and one of the furniture pieces was this charred piece for $1250;
I could only think that four years ago I could have gave this guy a run for his money as I had a number of "charred" pieces from the house fire.  Never thought to decorate with them. 

No comments: